Bear Lake Valley Media Request
Welcome to the Bear Lake Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau Media Gallery Request. The media files in our media gallery are limited to the purposes of education and not-for-profit use in the furtherance of promoting the Bear Lake Valley as a tourism destination. No commercial or for-profit use is permitted without special permission.
For access to our full media gallery, please read the License Agreement then complete the form at the bottom of this page. Include your name, organization, and contact information along with a detailed explanation of how and where the photos will be used. Once approved, we will email you our media folder. If you have any questions please call us at 435-946-2197.
Standard License Agreement
All of the content on our Media Gallery is owned by Bear Lake Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau. All content downloaded from the Media Gallery is subject to this Standard License Agreement (SLA). This license gives You permission to use the content in any way that is not restricted (see Restricted Uses).
For the purposes of this SLA; “You” means persons or entities that are using the content for educational, not for profits, local or state governments, and other non-commercial* entities. “Use” means to copy, reproduce, and display, broadcast, publish, or otherwise make use of.
*Commercial businesses may be allowed to use photos with expressed permission if they include a link to the BLCVB website at https://bearlake.org and submit the permission form. Copy and paste the following text into your website: BearLake.org Recreation and Lodging
Subject to those restrictions listed in Restricted Uses, the rights granted to you by Bear Lake Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau are:
- Perpetual. There is no expiration or end date on your rights to use the content.
- Non-Exclusive. You do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Other users have access and usage of the same content.
- Unlimited. You can use the content in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
- Uses. Limited to the purposes of education and not for profit use in the furtherance of promoting Bear Lake Valley as a tourism destination.
Examples of how you can use licensed content include websites; blog posts; social media; marketing campaigns; corporate presentations; newspapers; magazines; books; film and television productions; or web and mobile applications.
You DO need to include a photo credit. You must include the following credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits: “Photo courtesy of BearLake.org” or the photo credit specified on the image you download.
- No Unlawful Use. You may not use content in a defamatory, pornographic or other unlawful manner.
- No Commercial Use. You may not use content for any commercial, promotional, advertorial, endorsement, advertising or merchandising purpose. This content is intended to only be used in connection with events and promotions of the Bear Lake Valley.
- No Use in Trademark or Logo. You may not use content as part of a trademark, design mark, trade name, business name, service mark, or logo.
- No False Representation of Authorship. You may not falsely represent that you are the original creator of the content.
- No Products for Resale. You may not use content in connection with any goods or services intended for resale or distribution.
The BLCVB may discontinue licensing of any content at any time at its sole discretion. Upon notice from BLCVB, or upon your knowledge that any content may be subject to a claim of infringement of a third party’s right, the BLCVB may require you to immediately, and at your own expense, cease using the content, or delete or destroy any copies of the content.
No Other Warranties
The content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied.
Indemnification/Limitation of Liability
You agree to protect, indemnify, and save Bear Lake Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau harmless from and against any damage, cost, or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees for any claims arising from the use of content. You further agree that in no event shall any official, officer, employee or agent of the BLCVB be in any way personally liable or responsible for any covenant or agreement herein contained whether expressed or implied, nor for any statement, representation or warranty made herein or in any connection with this SLA.
Relation of Parties
You agree that you are not an officer, employee or agent of the BLCVB and will not represent yourself as such and are not entitled to any benefits provided to employees of Bear Lake Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau.
This SLA is governed by the laws of the State of Utah.