Bear Lake Valley ATV Trails
The Bear Lake Valley has hundreds of miles of ATV trails winding through our beautiful mountains in Utah and Idaho. You can find online and print maps on the websites below.
- Rich County/Bear Lake Interactive Trails Map on ArcGIS
- Rich County Trails Guide (PDF 7mb)
- Utah DNR State Park website has ATV Maps, Registration and Laws.
- ARCGIS Interactive Utah Parks ATV & Bike Trail Map.
- Idaho Parks & Recreation website provides Trail Maps, Registration information.
- ARCGIS Idaho Parks ATV & Bike Trail Map.
- US Forest Service ATV trail map of the Montpelier/Bear Lake Area.
- US Forest Service Moter Vehicle trial map of the Logan Ranger District.
- Bear Lake Points of Interest OHV map.
You can also pick up printed trail maps at Forest Service offices Monday through Friday.
Montpelier Ranger District
322 N. 4th Street
Montpelier, ID 83254
Soda Springs Ranger District
410 East Hooper Ave
Soda Springs, ID 59758
Required Equipment ATV/UTV and Dirt Bikes on paved roads:
Rear view Mirror
HI/Low Beam Headlight
Taillight and Brake light
Registration and Insurance on the vehicle
Current License Plate with Off Road Sticker
Helmet Under 18 Yearrs of Age
**Cannot ride on any STATE or FEDERAL maintained roadway. County roads OK unless restricted by individual county, city, etc.